- FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier (Group E):
- Tuesday, 5th September 2017
- Egypt Pharaohs Vs Uganda Cranes – Borg El Arab Stadium, 8:45 p.m
As the Uganda Cranes team departs for Egypt ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier, the 20 man traveling team has no surprise faces.
They are the same old players, all who played in the 1-0 victory at home on Thursday.
Of the 23 man team that featured in the first leg, three players have failed to make the cut.
Right back Dennis Iguma as well as midfielders Tom Masiko and Shafic Kagimu.
The team had a light training session on Saturday morning.
They are expected to fly out on Sunday morning at 4 a.m.
In Alexanderia, the team will be accommodated at Raddison Blue Hotel.
Their first session will be held on Sunday evening and the final training on Monday at 8:45 p.m, the exact time of the match kick off.
- Goalkeepers: Denis Onyango, Ismail Watenga, Benjamin Ochan
- Defenders: Nico Wakiro Wadada, Godfrey Walusimbi, Isaac Isinde, Murushid Juuko, Joseph Benson Ochaya, Isaac Muleme, Bernard Muwanga
- Midfielders: Hassan Wasswa Mawanda, Khalid Aucho, Ivan Ntege, Muzamiru Mutyaba, William Luwagga Kizito, Milton Karisa
- Forwards: Emmanuel Arnold Okwi, Faruku Miya, Derrick Nsibambi and Geoffrey Sserunkuma
- FUFA President: Moses Magogo
- Leader of Delegation: Hamid Juma
- Technical Officials: Moses Basena (Head coach), Matia Lule (Assistant coach), Fred Kajoba (Assistant coach), Ibrahim Sekagya (Assistant coach)
- Medical Team: Dr. Ronald Kisolo, Ivan Ssewanyana (Physiotherapist)
- Team manager: Chris Muyinda
- Media: Ahmed Hussein and Abu Zikusooka (102.1 FUFA fm)
- Other Officials: Santos Tabu, Deo Mutabazi, Sumaya Kiwanuka