AFCON U-20 Qualifiers (1st Round, 1st Leg):
Saturday, 31st March 2018
- Uganda Hippos Vs South Sudan
- At Lugogo Stadium, Kampala (4 p.m)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) referees’ appointment department allocated Sudanese FIFA referees to handle the first leg of the AFCON U-20 qualifiers between Uganda and South Sudan, slated for Saturday, 31st March 2018 at Lugogo in Kampala.
Adel Adam Mukhtar is the match center referee. He will be assisted by compatriots Ahmed Elnour Haitham and Ahmed Mohamed Omer Hamid as the first and second assistant referees respectively.
Another Sudanese referee, Mutaz Abdelbasit Abdelbasit Khairalla is the match fourth official.
Meanwhile, Gaspard Kayijuka, a Rwandese national is the confirmed match commissioner.
The first batch of the South Sudan players and officials arrived on Thursday evening with the second batch expected on Friday morning.
The two countries will conduct the final training drills at Lugogo on Friday afternoon.
The visitors are accomodated at Mout Zion Hotel.
- Center Referee: Adel Adam Mukhtar (Sudan)
- Assistant Referee 1: Ahmed Elnour Haitham (Sudan)
- Assistant Referee 2: Ahmed Mohamed Omer Hamid (Sudan)
- Fourth Official: Mutaz Abdelbasit Abdelbasit Khairalla (Sudan)
- Commissioner: Gaspard Kayijuka (Rwanda)