CAF U-20 Qualifiers (Return Leg):
- Saturday, 21st April 2018
- South Sudan vs. Uganda (Juba Stadium in Juba) – 4 pm
*Uganda leads 5-1 from the first leg
Uganda National U-20 head coach Mathias Lule has named the starting eleven to face South Sudan in the return of the CAF U-20 return leg with South Sudan on Saturday afternoon.
Lule has named two changes on the team that won 5-1 at home during the first leg three weeks ago.
Robert Kitabalwa replaces suspended Mustafa Kizza at left back. Ivan Eyamu comes in for Joshua Okiror among the attackers.
The winner on aggregate will qualify to the next round and will play against Cameroon, who got a bye.
The game in Juba will be handled by FIFA Referees from Burundi.
Uganda Hippos XI:
- Center Referee: Georges Gatogato (Burundi)
- Assistant Referee 1: Herve Kakunze (Burundi)
- Assistant Referee 2: Gustave Baguma (Burundi)
- Fourth Official: Thierry Nkurunziza (Burundi)
- Match Commissioner: Sylvester Kirwa (Kenya)
- Security Officer: Rachid Medjiba (Algeria)