- Event: Final Tusker Malt Lager Golf Series
- Date: Saturday, 2nd March 2019
- Venue: Uganda Golf Club
- Tee off Time: 7 AM
The final round of the inaugural Tusker Malt Lager Golf series will tee off at the Par 72 Uganda Golf Club in Kampala.
At least 280 golfers will take part in the day-long event that will crown the golfing business for the series which have been played for 17 weeks.
The series have traversed the country at Fort Portal, Mbarara, Jinja, Palm Valley and Lake Victoria Serena Resort with cumulative points for all the golfers.
Excelling golfers from the series will earn themselves an all expense paid trip for a golf holiday to Pattaya, Thailand.
Paul Ndyaguma leads the individual male category with 233 points whilst Peace Kabasweka has the most points in the female (193 points).
My qualification for the finals perhaps is the spark that I needed to concentrate on the individual outings. I didn’t have a good start at the opening qualifier however I later found out that we had qualified.Paul Ndyaguma, Golfer
Five teams each from the Uganda Golf Club and Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort while others clubs will qualify three each (pairs of two).
The other partners are; Ethiopian Airlines, Shell Uganda, CBA Uganda, Pepsi Uganda, Lets Go Travel, Serena Hotels, MTN and Kenya Ports Authority.
- Sam Opolot & Joseph Kimani – 43 points (Count Back)
- Charles Odere & Collin Odere – 43 points
- Emmanuel Moko & Samuel Kato – 42 Points (Count Back)
- Ian Parker & Daniel Ludlow: 42 points (Count Back)
- Geoffrey Odach & Collins Bulafu – 42 points (Count Back)