From a road trip as the Uganda Cranes die-hard fanatics traveled for the last AFCON 2019 group L qualifier against Tanzania from Kampala to Dar es salaam, a section of fans bore a great idea of starting up an organized group.
Led by two vocal fan leaders Jackson ‘Uncle Money’ Ssewanyana and Joseph ‘Kamodo’ Muwonge, the group had a mixture of male and female fans.
The group of about 25 fans has big and bold plans of spreading wings as they recruit other supporters on board.
The interim committee is led by Stephen Kachumu who is deputized by Frank Golye.
Denis Olinga is the general secretary (Chief Executive Officer) of the group.
The chief mobilizer is Yusuf Hanifa Namugambe.
Vuvuzela king Kamodo heads disciplinary committee, assisted by Tamale Mirundi.
The public relations officer is David Isabirye, working along with Uncle Money.
Gertrude Nabumba is the transport officer, assisted by Emmanuel Nyenje.
Deo Ssebadukka is the head of treasury, and will work hand in hand with Duncan.
Luke Ssekamwa is the welfare officer deputized by Hajji Ibrahim.
The group has a major task among others of recruiting members to widen the fan base for the Uganda Cranes.
This group Uganda Cranes Fans Forever is non political. The objective is to support the national team at all times and encourage more fans join the bandwagonStephen Kachumu, interim chairman Uganda Cranes Fans Forever
Uganda Cranes Fans Forever Interim Executive Committee:
- Chairperson: Stephen Kachumu
- Vice Chairperson: Frank Golye
- Chief Executive Officer: Denis Olinga
- Chief Executive: Yusuf Hanifa Namugambe
- Head of Discipline: Joseph ‘Kamodo’ Muwonge
- Assistant Disciplinary: Tamale Mirundi
- Public Relations Officer: David Isabirye
- Assistant Public Relations Officer: Jackson ‘Uncle Money’ Ssewanyana
- Transport Officer: Gertrude Nabumba
- Assistant Officer: Emmanuel Nyenje
- Treasurer: Deo Ssebadukka
- Assistant Treasurer: Duncan
- Welfare Officer: Luke Ssekamwa
- Assistant Welfare Officer: Hajji Ibrahim