Admin Football Club – Tororo
Vision: To become the leading first class community football club in developing and providing tools for everyone to benefit in and succeed in the beautiful game
Mission: To create an environment, promote the game and provide opportunities for all youths
2021-22 Budget: 91,300,000/=
As a lead to strategize for a successful 2021-22 football season, Eastern Uganda regional entity Admin Football Club – Tororo has held the first ever administrators management meeting at Rock Classic Hotel in Tororo on Sunday, March 14, 2021.
The well attended day -long meeting was steered by the club chairperson Eng. Henry Elidad Owor among other executives of the team that hosts their home matches at the Paya sports arena.
Owor called for teamwork and the right attitude among all the members of the executive committee if they are to yield fruitful dividends of making the FUFA Big League grade.
“I urge for teamwork among the members of the executive if we are to put Admin Football Club Tororo to the front page with the objective of luring sponsors, good performance on the field of play in order to achieve the target of being promoted to the FUFA Big League next season” Owor stated.
FUFA Eastern region delegate Jamal Ngoobi also graced this meeting as a special guest, urging the team to work in unison and avoid wrangles at all times.
Meanwhile, the club officially announced the new season budget at Shs 91, 300,000 as well as revealing the detailed squad that will be used for the 2021-22 season.
Nasibu Nditta remains the club head coach.
Last season, Admin FC Tororo lost two matches in the entire campaign, falling 4-0 to rivals Gaddafi during the promotional play-off finale at the FUFA Technical Center, Njeru
2020-21 Admin FC Tororo Management Committee:
- Patron: Hon. Sarah Opendi
- President: Eng. Henry Eridadi Owor
- Vice President: Amos Oketch Opoya
- General Secretary: Benard Oketch
- Team Manager: Jonathan Makola
- Communications Director: Benard Ochieng
- Marketing Manager: Swaibu Mbuga
- Welfare: Alice Nyachwo
- Senior Team Advisor: Hussein Mangu
- Finance Director: Fred Makola
- Chairman Fans Coordinator: Dominic Ochwo
- Finance Assistant: James Ochien
- Security in-charge: Patrick Omollo
- Transport officer: Geofrey Omukama
- Vice Chairman Fans coordinator: Shafic Agamire
- Head coach: Nasibu Nditta
- Players’ coordinator: Faustino Oloka
- Technical Advisor: Asuman Ssebunya
Old Players: Aaron Okoth, Patrick Wafula, Erasmus “Agogo” Okadapawu, Robert Otim, Ibrahim Pengere, Iddi Babu, Isaac Kisuujju, Emmanuel Odiambo, Emmanuel Ochoko, Kenneth Majara, Raymond Othieno, Walter Alele, Isaac Bakole Asiku, Allan Kirunda, Faustino Oloka, Gideon Onyango
New players: Ajab Abdulraham, Ivan Lubaale, Mugoya Zanuni– Bugwere United, Ibrahim Wakasha (Goalkeeper), George Nabassi, Eric Nyegwa, Isma Ssekasinde
Released players: Mark Bassey, Joseph Owino, Sam Kansiime, Kato Kalvin