- Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League – Matchday Six
- 3pm: Jinja Hippos vs Kobs
- Dam Waters Rugby Club, Jinja.
Jinja Hippos and Kobs have, for the first time this season, made a handful of changes to their matchday squads as the season nears a tense climax.
The hosts have maintained their front and second rows from last weekend while Saul Kivumbi starts at tighthead in the only change for the visitors.
The backrow has seen Biaga Johnson get the start at flanker for Jinja Hippos after returning to the country. Tukwasiibwe Derrick shifts to flanker for Byron Oketayot who suffered a concussion against Heathens. Pius Ogena makes a return from national duty to start at eighth-man.
In the backline, Hippos are withoutTawfik Bagalana due to academic commitments and Denis Etwau as a safety precaution against suspected concussion during training. Adrian Kasito starts at fullback for Kobs which has pushed Karim Arinaitwe outward to the wing in the place of Daudi Semwami.
The bench is an identical 5-3 split for both teams, including scrumhalf Meddy Mapesa back from an injury layoff.
Jinja Hippos squad:
- Starting: 1 Sean Mubiru, 2 James Okello, 3 Peter Bisaso, 4 James Makwasi, 5 Charles Tomusange, 6 David Wako, 7 Biaga Johnson, 8 Eliphaz Emong, 9 Aziz Bagalana, 10 John Echeru, 11 Opio Jackson, 12 Timothy Mugisha, 13 Syliver Kenyi, 14 Maxwell Ebonga, 15 Kelly Akengo.
- Substitutes: 16 Cyrus Kintu, 17 Edmund Quaresma, 18 Grace Mugarula, 19 Jacob Ochen, 20 Fahad Maido, 21 Meddy Mapesa, 22 Hatim Moses, 23 Edrine Lemerigar.
- Starting: 1 Kivumbi Saul, 2 Odugo Faraji, 3 Kimbowa Collins, 4 Aziku Robert, 5 Ecodu Emmanuel, 6 Asaba Brian, 7 Tukwasiibwe Derrick, 8 Ogena Pius, 9 Ochan Brian, 10 Ijongat James, 11 Odongo James, 12 Kimono Justin, 13 Manano Alhaji, 14 Arinaitwe Karim, 15 Kasito Adrian.
- Substitutes: 16 Maina Trevor, 17 Sekate Paul, 18 Wilobo Mukili, 19 Olaunah Humphrey, 20 Jurua Aaron, 21 Ssempeke Josiah, 22 Osuna Mark, 23 Mukwaya Raymond.