James Odoch has set on eyes on Express’ visit to Gaddafi as one to give his side their first league win since November last year.
The Red Eagles have gone a record ten league games without a win and are only six points above the relegation zone.
Heading into the game, the visitors will hope to build on their emphatic victory over Paidha Black Angels in the Uganda Cup.
Odoch who comes up against his former boss Wasswa Bbosa is aware of the threat Gaddafi poses but is adamant his side will leave Kakindu with three points.
“Gadaffi FC is a good side and I know they will create a challenge for the boys but we’ve worked on the mistakes. I know we will carry the bragging rights home,” said Odoch.
For Bbosa, the aim is to continue moving up the table and says “we are motivated by the fact that a win will lift us to a better position on the table.”
Gaddafi are on 22 points in 9th position and will rise as far as 6th on the log with a win while Express are on 18 points in 11th position.
Match Day 19 fixtures
Sunday 19th March 2023.
· Gaddafi FC Vs Express FC, Kakindu Stadium-Jinja (3:00pm) Live on Sanyuka Prime TV
· UPDF FC Vs Soltilo Bright Stars FC, Bombo Military Barracks Ground (4:00pm) Live on Sanyuka Prime TV
Tuesday 21st March 2023.
· SC Villa Vs BUL FC, Akibua Memorial Stadium-Lira (2:00 pm Live on FUFA TV.
· Maroons FC Vs Arua Hill SC, Prisons Ground-Luzira (4:00pm) Live on Sanyuka Prime TV.
· Blacks Power FC Vs Wakiso Giants FC, Akibua Memorial Stadium-Lira (4:00pm) Live on FUFA TV.