UCA Girls Schools Cricket Week 2018
- Olila HS 107/6 in 20 Overs beat Mt Rwenzori 15/10 in 7.5 overs by 92 runs
- Olila HS Vs KC Budo – Wash Out
- Jinja SS Walkover Against KC Budo
- Mt Rwenzori 37/10 in 13.5 overs lost to Jinja SS 41/2 in 4.2 overs by 8 wickets
- Masaka SS Vs Gayaza – Masaka forfeits match points fielding 12 players
- Masaka SS 111/6 in 16.4 overs beat Kilembe SS 33/10 in 12 overs (D/L revised score of 116)
- Kilembe SS 32/10 in 7 overs los t to Ndejje SS 33/2 in 4 .5 overs by 8 wickets
- Gayaza HS 65/10 in 13 overs lost to Ndejje SS 56/3 by 7 wickets (DL revised score of 54 runs)
- Busoga High 46/10 in 18.2 overs lost St James SS 47/2 7.1 over by 8 wickets
- ST John SS 71/10 in 17.5 overs lost to Light SS 72/4 in 18.2 overs
Defending Champions Jinja SSS who are gunning for their seventh Cricket Week title won their two opening games at the on going Girls Cricket Week.
The rains though interrupted some of the games with the with Olila High suffering in Kyambogo after their afternoon game with Kings College Budo was washed out.
The defending champions didn’t break sweat in the morning as Kings College Budo failed to make it to the game but they took care of business in the afternoon defeating Kasese based Mt. Rwenzori SSS by 8 wickets.
Ndejje SSS also got a good start getting the better of Kilembe SS from Kasese by 8 wickets and then defeating 4 time winners Gayaza High School by 7 wickets in the afternoon.
Favorites Masaka SSS faced some misfortune forfeiting points to Gayaza High School after they fielded 12 players but they got their act together in the afternoon running over Kilembe SS by 83 runs.
The Soroti based pair of Olila High and Light SS each picked up a win on Day one.Action continues tomorrow on the various grounds around Kampala.