In January last year, Uganda Tennis Association (UTA) was readmitted to the International Tennis Federation (ITF) after nearly seven years.
The instant dividend was hosting the ITF World Pro-circuit that lasted for nearly a month.
And on Tuesday, the 2019 event that will be played from May 6-25 was launched at Lugogo Tennis Complex.
The Association chairman, Cedric Babu is excited by the return of the tournament.
“Its an exciting time to have ITF pro circuit running for the second year,” Babu said at the presser.
David Oringa, Gilbert Guma, and Paul Ssekandi are some of the Ugandans that will part of the tourney that has attracted over 60 players.
- Week 1 – Ivan Nedleko (Rus)
- Week 2 – Ivan Nedleko (Rus)
- Week 3 – Fabrizio Ornago (Ita)
- Week 4 – Ivan Nedleko (Rus)
- Week 1 – Anand Kunal (Ind/Giovanni Samaha (Lbn)
- Week 2 – Anton Chekov (Rus)/Matt Seenuerger (USA)
- Week 3 – Tyler Lu (USA)/Goran Markovic (Srb)
- Week 4 – Anton Chekov (Rus)/Duncan Mugabe (Uga)