With several goodies at stake for this weekend’s blockbuster between Manchester United and Manchester City in the English Premier League on Sunday, here some of the important statistics that could guide you in predicting the possible winner of the tie.
- Manchester City have won 10 ten of their last matches in all competitions.
- Manchester City’s most recent victory was a resounding one against Wolves in the Premier League.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men are yet to lose in their last 10 matches in all competitions. The devils have drawn thrice in their lasy five matches without scoring any goal.
- The last five times Manchester City and Manchester United have met in all competitions, Pep Guardiola’s men have won twice, devils twice, the duo drawing once.
- A win for Manchester United could mean direct damage to City’s lead and goal difference as former looks to close a 14 point gap.
Predict and Win with Guinness Uganda
The first 5 correct score predictions win a hamper containing a Guinness branded jersey, cap and sun-glasses.
First 5 predictions for the 1st team to score win Jerseys.
Post your predictions on this Twitter post below;
Here are some of the winners from the previous prediction challenge;