- Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League – Matchday Two
- 3pm: Jinja Hippos vs Impis RFC
- Dam Waters Rugby Club, Jinja.
Despite not playing in the opening matchday of the Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League, Jinja Hippos’ Robert Seguya has made four changes to his starting lineup.
Three changes have been made in the pack and one in the backline for the home game against Impis RFC on Saturday, March 13, 2021.
James Okello will earn his first start and debut for Hippos at a rather unusual hooker position in the place of David Wako who is on the bench. Jacob Ochen is out of the matchday squad altogether, and James Makwasi has been moved from open-side to the blindside flanker position in his place. Ronald Odaki thus comes off the bench from the previous squad to the openside flank.
Edrine Lemeriga, who was on the bench for the postponed game against Warriors, switches places with Opio Jackson at blindside wing.
Among the substitutes, Opio Julius completes the 23-man squad as Peter Bisaso steps aside for the match.
This will be the weekend’s early kickoff match at 3pm.
- Starting: 1. Sean Mubiru, 2. James Okello, 3. Edmund Quarisma, 4. Charles Tomusange, 5. Marvin Mukoka, 6. James Makwasi, 7. Ronald Odaki, 8. Eliphaz Emong, 9. Meddy Mapesa, 10. John Echeru, 11. Edrine Lemeriga, 12. Timothy Mugisha, 13. Tawfik Bagalana, 14. Maxwell Ebonga, 15. Kelly Akengo.
- Substitutes: Aziz Bagalana, Yasin Waswa, Opio Jackson, Fahad Maido, Benson Ofoywroth, David Wako, Emma Wakabi, Opio Julius.