- Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League – Matchday Three
- 3pm: Jinja Hippos vs Rhinos
- Dam Waters Rugby Club, Jinja.
Jinja Hippos and Rhinos have maintained the spines of their squads for their matchday three encounter at the Dam Waters Rugby Grounds in Jinja. This fixture presents the most stable lineup among the five scheduled for this weekend in the Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League.
Both teams have the same starting front row from last weekend with Okello and Odongo at hooker for the hosts and visitors respectively. Emong and Musajjagulanyago command from the back of the scrums in what promises to be a titanic clash.
Mapesa starts at scrumhalf for Hippos while the experienced Bulooti starts for Rhinos in the only change that has been made to the spines of the two teams. Echeru will face off with Kirabo at flyhalf while Akengo and Bulega will run at fullback.
Timothy Bulooti brings a wealth of experience to Rhinos in his start at scrumhalf while peedster Denis Etwau makes his first appearance of the season after being sidelined due to injury.
Jinja Hippos Squad:
- Starting: 1 Sean Mubiru, 2 James Okello, 3 Edmund Quarisma, 4 Marvin Mukoka, 5 Charles Tomusange, 6 Jacob Ochen, 7 David Wako, 8 Eliphaz Emong, 9 Meddie Mapesa, 10 John Echeru, 11 Denis Etwau, 12 Timothy Mugisha, 13 Tawfik Bagalana, 14 Maxwell Ebonga, 15 Kelly Akengo.
- Substitutes: 16 Grace Mugarula, 17 Fahad Maido, 18 Peter Bisaso, 19 Ronald Odokai, 20 Benson Oforywoth, 21 Aziz Bagalana, 22 Yasin Waswa, 23 Edrine Lemeriga.
- Starting: 1 Stephen Kinyera, 2 Fudribo Odongo, 3 Francis Mukundane, 4 Joseph Obol, 5 Zechariah Bol, 6 Daniel Nshimiyimana, 7 Allan Olango, 8 Ronald Musajjagulanyago, 9 Timothy Bulooti, 10 Ivan Kirabo, 11 Emma Kwebikanga, 12 Davis Shimwa, 13 Andrew Kalali, 14 Brian Oreyem, 15 Musa Bulega.
- Substitutes: 16 Mahad Kasumba, 17 Joseph Arembe, 18 Arthur Kalali, 19 Jimmy Wagabaza, 20 Shaun Mwesiga, 21 Pool Kalungi, 22 Cyprian Banyanga, 23 Arnold Kalungi.