Uganda continued their winning run against the Namibia at the SPAR Challenge Tri-Nations series at the Cape Town International Conference Centre on Monday.
The She Cranes beat the Desert Jewels 57-27 in what was the most dominant performance of the three meetings at the tournament.
Uganda dominated throughout, with the Desert Jewels providing no resistance until the last quarter that they lost by just one goal.
For Shaffie Nalwanja who was named player of the match, the focus is on winning their final game against South Africa Proteas who lead the three-match series 2-0.
What we really want to do is to beat the SPAR Proteas in our final game on Wednesday.Shaffie Nalwanja, She Cranes
Uganda’s Starting 7: Shadiah Nassanga (GS), Irene Eyaru (GA), Sarah Nakiyunga (WA), Stella Oyella (C), Privas Kayeny (WD), GD Joan Nampungu (GD), Shaffie Nalwanja (GK)
Uganda’s Results & Fixtures
- Thursday, March 25: South Africa 49-34 Uganda
- Friday, March 26: Uganda 49-28 Namibia
- Saturday, March 27: South Africa U21 45-59 Uganda
- Sunday, March 28: Namibia 30-59 Uganda
- Sunday, March 28: South Africa 43-36 Uganda
- Monday, March 29: Uganda 57-27 Namibia
- Wednesday, March 31: South Africa vs. Uganda – 5:00pm (EAT)