- Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League – Matchday Five
- 3pm: Hippos vs Rams
- Dam Waters Rugby Club, Jinja
Rams travel to Jinja on Saturday to face Hippos during matchday five of the Nile Special Stout Rugby Premier League. The primary objective will be to replicate their performance against Kobs last weekend with the hope of clinching a win against their hosts.
A couple of changes made to their squad from last weekend but the Rams spine remains unchanged. Jude Rwakayanga is at hooker and Uthman Mukasa is the eighth man. Shakur Saka and Nelson Mandela form the halfback combination while Emmanuel Kinyera is at fullback.
Hippos have made an exciting change to their backline. Denis Etwau starts at fullback for the first time this season in the place of new signing Akengo Kelly David.
- Starting: 1 Sean Mubiru, 2 James Okello, 3 Peter Bisaso, 4 James Makwasi, 5 Charles Tomusange, 6 Jacob Ochen, 7 David Wako, 8 Eliphaz Emong, 9 Aziz Bagalana, 10 John Echeru, 11 Edrine Lemeriga, 12 Timothy Mugisha, 13 Tawfik Bagalana, 14 Maxwell Ebonga, 15 Denis Etwau.
- Substitutes: 16 Grace Mugarula, 17 Fahad Maido, 18 Edmund Quarisma, 19 Opio Julius, 20 Cyrus Kintu, 21 Kenyi Syliver, 22 Hatim Moses, 23 Opio Jackson.
- Starting: 1 Musa Rajab, 2 Jude Rwakayanga, 3 Samuel Tamale, 4 John Tabu, 5 Brian Wandera, 6 Geophrey Otieno, 7 John Paul Kaweesa, 8 Uthman Mukasa, 9 Shakul Saka, 10 Nelson Mandela, 11 Collin Nsaba, 12 Emmanuel Kibirige, 13 Humphrey Magero, 14 Karl Edo, 15 Emmanuel Kinyera.
- Substitutes: 16 Daniel Lubangakene, 17 Maxwell Olega, 18 Joseph Kana, 19 Solomon Aryampa, 20 Daniel Katerega, 21 Micheal Emojong, 22 Samson Wareh, 23 Ryan Mwandegu.