CAF Confederation Cup (Group D):
No. 139: Namungo Football Club (Tanzania) Vs Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021 – National Stadium, Dar Es salaam (16 Hours)
A set of Ugandan referees will officiate the CAF Confederation Cup group D duel between Tanzania’s Namungo and Raja Casablanca from Morocco at the National stadium in Dar Es salaam city.
This contest will be played this coming Wednesday, 21st April 2021.
The center referee is Ali Sabila Chelanget. He will work alongside Dick Okello (assistant referee 1), Isa Masembe (assistant referee 2) and Mashood Ssali (fourth official).
The match commissioner is Alemu Mazengia Gizate from Ethiopia, the referee assessor, Michel Gasingwa (Rwanda) and general Coordinator Kabelo Bosilong (South Africa).
The security officer is Allan Chikani Khakame from Kenya.
There are two assistant general coordinators; Martin Gilla Harieth and Jonathan Musumbusi Kassano, both from Tanzania.
The COVID-19 officer is Manfred Limbanga Kinyero, also from Tanzania.
For starters, Raja Casablanca triumphed 1-0 during the first leg played in Rabat last month.
Soufiane Rahimi scored the all important goal on match day one, a well struck penalty in the 53rd minute.
Full set of the match officials:
- Referee: Ali Sabila Chelanget (Uganda)
- Assistant Referee 1: Dick Okello (Uganda)
- Assistant Referee 2: Isa Masembe (Uganda)
- Fourth official: Mashood Ssali (Uganda)
- Commissioner: Alemu Mazengia Gizate (Ethiopia)
- Referee Assessor: Michel Gasingwa (Rwanda)
- General Coordinator: Kabelo Bosilong (South Africa)
- Security officer: Allan Chikani Khakame (Kenya)
- Assistant General coordinator: Martin Gilla Harieth (Tanzania)
- Assistant General coordinator: Jonathan Musumbusi Kassano (Tanzania)
- COVID-19 officer: Manfred Limbanga Kinyero (Tanzania)