2022 Uganda Handball League (Match Day 3 Results)
- Makerere University 16-50 Kawanda
- Victoria University 26-20 Kyengeza
- Prisons 17-19 Police
- Makerere University 30-29 Kyambogo
- Prisons 31-32 Police
Match day three of the 2022 Uganda Handball League witnessed a total of 270 goals.
Five matches were played at the Old Kampala Sports Arena on match day three.
For the first time since the league threw off on match one, the most goals were netted.
On match day one, 239 goals were scored and denied to 230 on the subsequent match day before the latest 270 goals.
Victoria University overcame Kyengeza 26-20 to go top of the standings.
After two matches, Victoria University has four points, same as Police.
Police, the current champions in the women gender edged Prisons 19-17 in a tense duel.
In the other match, Kawanda humiliated Makerere University 50-16.
Makerere University men overcame Kyambogo 30-29 to go second.
Defending champions Prisons fell 32-31 to Police in the other duel.
Match day four will come on 3rd July 2022 with six matches.
There will be four women games. Police takes on Kyengeza, Prisons will play Kawanda, UPDF entertains Makerere University and Victoria University shall entertain Ndejje University.
UPDF and Police will lock horns in one of the men encounters before Ndejje University shall play Makerere University.
This league is organized by the Uganda Handball Federation (UHF).
Match Day 3 (Sunday. 3rd July 2022 – At Old Kampala Sports Arena):
- 9:00 AM: Police Vs Kyengeza (Women)
- 10:30 AM: Prisons Vs Kawanda (Women)
- 12:00 PM: UPDF Vs Police (Men)
- 1:30 PM: UPDF Vs Makerere University (Women)
- 3:00 PM: Ndejje University Vs Makerere University (Men)
- 4:30 PM: Victoria University Vs Ndejje University (Women)