2017 Airtel Buganda Masaza Cup:
Sunday, 18th June 2017 Fixtures:
- Buvuma Vs Kyadondo – Kasaali playground, Buvuma Island
- Busiro Vs Mawokota – Sentema playground, Wakiso
- Mawogola Vs Buddu – Ssemabule playground
- Kabula Vs Kooki – Lwanda playground, Rakai
- Singo Vs Gomba – Mityana Ssaza playground, Mityana
- Buweekula Vs Busujju – Kasenyi playground, Mubende
- Kyaggwe Vs Bulemeezi – Mehta stadium, Lugazi
- Buluuri Vs Bugerere – Migyeera playground, Nakasongola
The Airtel Buganda Masaza Cup continues with 8 matches on Sunday, 18th June 2017.
All the four groups will be in action with 2 matches per group.
In Group A, Buvuma entertains Kyadondo at the Kasaali ground where they also drew goalless with Mawokota last weekend.
Busiro shall play host to Mawokota at the Sentema playground.
Mawogola hosts Buddu at the Sembabule playground.
The 2 Group B matches will see Mawogola host Buddu at Ssemabule playground. Both sides played to a goal-less draw in the official opening match of the tourney on match day one.
Kabula shall take on Kooki at Lwanda playground in Rakai.
In Group C, Shafiq Bisaso’s Singo will entertain Gomba in Mityana.
The first round tie between the two sides ended one goal apiece at Kabulasooke PTC playground.
At the Kasenyi play ground in Mubende, home team Buwekula, coached by Allan Kabonge shall play Busujju.
In group D, Kyaggwe takes on Bulemeezi at the Mehta stadium in Lugazi.
The other game will witness Buluri at home against Bugerere in Migyeera, Nakasongola.
Andrew Kaasa, the public relations officer of Bulemeezi expects a great away game and urges the fans to turn up in large numbers.
We travel to Kyaggwe with high hopes of earning the maximum points. Therefore, I urge the fans to turn up in big numbers and cheer up the team
Buddu are the defending champions.
- Julius Mugema (Buddu) – 4 Goals
- Mathias Kyeyune (Kooki) – 4 Goals
Airtel Buganda Masaza Cup All Winners:
- 2016 – Buddu
- 2015 – Singo
- 2014 – Gomba
- 2013 – Mawokota
- 2012– Bulemeezi
- 2011– Buluri
- 2010– Not Held
- 2009– Gomba
- 2008– Kyadondo
- 2007– Mawokota
- 2006– Kooki
- 2005– Mawokota
- 2004– Gomba