CAF U-20 Qualifiers (Return Leg):
- Saturday, 21st April 2018
- South Sudan Vs Uganda Hippos
- At Juba Stadium (4 pm) – Uganda leads 5-1 on aggregate
The head coach of Uganda National U-20 team, Mathias Lule has named the final 18 man team that will face South Sudan in the return leg.
There are two changes on the match day squad that won 5-1 during the first leg at Lugogo.
There are two natural left backs drifted into the team. These are St Mary’s Kitende Robert Kitabalwa and Kibuli S.S’ Herbert Achai.
KCCA left back Mustafa Kizza does not make the trip due to a direct red card he picked in the first leg. BUL forward Hamis Tibita and Spartan’s right back Simon Kyobe have also been left behind.
The four referees are from Burundi, the match commissioner is Kenyan as well as an another official in charge of security from Algeria.
Georges Gatogato is the center referee. He will be assisted by compatriots Herve Kakunze and Gustave Baguma as the first and second assistants referees respectively.
Thierry Nkurunziza is the fourth official. Meanwhile, the match Commissioner is Sylvester Kirwa (Kenyan) and the security officer is Rachid Medjiba from Algeria.
Mustapha Kizza (penalty), Steven Mukwala, Sadam Masereka, Hamis Tibita and a classic Allan Okello goal crowned the day for Mathias Lule’s coached side.
Proline defender Musitafa Mujjuzi diverted a long ball from goalkeeper Ramadan Ding past Uganda’s Keni into the net for the visitors’ consolation strike.
The South Sudanese team played the entire match with only eleven players and no substitutes (due to overage players).
The Final 18 man traveling team:
- Goalkeepers: Keni Saidi (Proline), Denis Otim (Nyamityobora)
- Right Back: Paul Willa (Police), Fred Okot (URA)
- Left Back: Robert Kitabalwa (St Mary’s Kitende), Herbert Achai (Kibuli S.S and KCCA Junior Team)
- Defenders: Musitafa Mujjuzi (Proline), Geofrey Wasswa (Vipers), Bashir Asiku (Vipers)
- Holding Midfielders: Abubaker Kasule (Buildcon, Zambia)
- Offensive midfielders: Julius Poloto (KCCA), Allan Okello (KCCA), Frank Tumwesigye (Vipers), Joshua Okiror (Proline)
- Forwards: Steven Mukwala (Vipers), Saddam Masereka (Buddo S.S), Faizal Ssekyanzi (St Mary’s Nabweru), Ivan Eyam (Amusi College)
- Center Referee: Georges Gatogato (Burundi)
- Assistant Referee 1: Herve Kakunze (Burundi)
- Assistant Referee 2: Gustave Baguma (Burundi)
- Fourth Official: Thierry Nkurunziza (Burundi)
- Match Commissioner: Sylvester Kirwa (Kenya)
- Security Officer: Rachid Medjiba (Algeria)