2022 East Africa Netball Championship:
- Prisons 61-27 Uhamiagi
- Tamisemi 40-56 KCCA
- JKT 37-38 KVZ
- Chaya 46-41 JKU
Prisons Netball Ball Club won their third consecutive game at the on-going East Africa Netball Championship at Kamwokya Community Sports grounds, Kampala.
Prisons overcame Uhamiagi 61-27, their third victory in the championship with the current top scorer Christine Kango Namulumba inflicting the heaviest damage.
This followed the earlier 62-24 win over JKT and 66-27 humiliation of KVZ.
Prison is now top of group A with 6 maximum points ahead of a grueling contest against National Insurance Corporation (NIC).
In the other group A duel, KVZ narrowly edged JKT 38-37.
Meanwhile, in group B, KCCA overcame Tamisemi 56-40 for the second win and lead group B.
The men commenced action as Chaya defeated JKU 46-41.
WOB and Kampala University (KU) are the other men teams yet to play any game.
Prisons’ Namulumba has 118 goals. She is followed by Stella Oyella (86), Lillian J. Ndenzako (80) and KCCA’s Hanisha Muhameed (67).
Action continues on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 with match day four at the same venue.
- Christine Kango Namulumba (Prisons) – 118
- Stella Oyella (National Insurance Corporation) – 86
- Lillian J. Ndenzako (Tamisemi) – 80
- Hanisha Muhameed (KCCA) – 67
- Theopista Mafulu (JKT) – 50
- Fatma Machenga (Uhamiagi) – 38
- Shadiah Ssegujja Nassanga (KCCA) – 37
- Dorothy Tabia (Prisons) – 27
- Lazaro Tupege Anyingsiye (KVZ) – 27